Tuesday 3 November 2009

Liege new station, Santiago Calatrava's project.

Liege new station... Santiago Calatrava's project:
(Thx to Justine and Mathieu for the pictures)


You like or you don't like. Anyway, nobody can miss it... It's just enormous...
Most of the people here like it... except when they know how much it cost...

For you, maybe another reason to visit me in Liege :) So not that bad finally...

In one month I'm leaving Liege to go to Thailand and China with Brice, during one month. After that I'm going to Australia for 5 months.
Send me your address by email if you want postcards :)

Greetings from the rainy country!
m a r i e.

























2 comments:

Michał said...

Bwah! I've seen pics recently and got to say, that in a detail it looks really good to me (even those b&w photos show bits of great design), but as a whole it's just too big. And still I haven't been there yet...

Anyway, Marie, good to hear you're alive. Best wishes for the trip and Australian adventure! I'm pretty sure you'll have some great time with Brice.

@plus!

ps. Whenever you'll be crossing London, just drop me a line!

m a r i e. said...

:) 17 days left before departure... Of course it's gonna be great... I'm just a bit scared about Brice'madnesses...
But let's see...
I hope you're fine, I would be glad to see you when I'll be back... :)
I'll probably work abroad Belgium next year, switzerland maybe.
See you later alligator!
m a r i e.