Saturday 4 August 2007

My new best friends...



...are the waves!

Tel Aviv has 14km of beaches. Actually I spent 1/4 of the last days there. Surprisingly with hundreds of Frogs. Putain!
the water is amazingly warm so that I am 'swiming' a couple of minutes in there.
Best thing you can do is a kind of body surfing. Just waiting for some really high waves and throwing yourself in. If it works you are sliding 1m above the sea level befor struggleing and drowning. Joke.
The eternal power of nature got me and my limited forces yesterday. Made something wrong, a wave got me and I was thrown to the sandy ground. The resting little wound I call now Neptune's Kiss. Hero like.
The beaches are really amazing. And absolutely safe. The life guards seem to call everyone back who's trying to escape Little France. I don't understand what they are saying but they speak the whole afternoon across the masses. At 7 pm they close the supervising with a little ceremony and strike the red flags. Shalom. It's not dangerous anymore!






2 comments:

michau said...

So which window from first photo is yours? Mitch would like Tel Aviv.

hellgruen said...

Hey I can see you on the second photo - you're actually looking like on the Norway photo...